Pico Wireless Remote with Nightlight (3-button raise/lower, light icons)PJN-3BRL-GBL-L01
Unit price/ per
The Pico wireless remote with nightlight is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
Provides control for the following:
- Caseta® Wireless dimmers
- Energi Savr NodeTM and Quantum® systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
- ViveTM systems, including: · Maestro Wireless® controls · PowPak® modules
- GRAFIK Eye® QS wireless systems
- HomeWorks® QS wireless systems
- Maestro Wireless® controls
- PowPak® Modules
- RadioRA® 2 systems
- Easy reconfiguration for use as:
- Handheld remote
- Wall mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately)
- Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
- A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 3 year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
- Can provide control of lighting devices within a 30 ft (9 m) range.