4K IR 2.8mm HDCVI EyeballA82AG52
Unit price/ per
Experience the superior clarity of Dahua’s Ultra 4K HDCVI Cameras for vast coverage and superior image details. Dahua Ultra 4K HDCVI series leverages existing coax infrastructures to deliver forensic-level images seamlessly and over long distances. The 4K HDCVI camera uses next-generation ISP chip technology developed by Dahua to deliver stunning video. This home-grown ISP features the latest image processing algorithms and is optimized for surveillance camera operations. With total control of the ISP features and production, Dahua can offer the latest security systems at a cost-effective price.
For challenging low-light applications, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing details in low light down to 0.005 lux. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.
- 1/1.8-in. 8MP Progressive-scan CMOS Imager
- 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15 fps Maximum Resolution
- 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Starlight Technology for Ultra Low-light Applications
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and 2D/3D Noise Reduction
- HD or SD Output, Switchable
- Built-in Microphone
- Maximum IR Length 50 m (164 ft), Smart IR
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)