Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Dimmer, White & Light Almond Paddles, 500S, Chassis 2.0 for 1429446203
Unit price/ per
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF, adjust lighting brightness and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
- Full-range dimmability – The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life.
- Changeable paddles – White and light almond rocker-style paddles are included to match your existing switches. Black, brown and ivory options are also available.
- Multi-switch compatible – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with Z-Wave Add-on Switches. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance.
- Range extender – The in-wall Z-Wave dimmer repeats the signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.
Set the scene with the Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Dimmer with QuickFit™ and SimpleWire™. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart dimmer operates wall, ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Ring, Wink, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Nexia and more.