Enbrighten Add-On Switch, White Toggle, Chassis 2.0 for 1272846200
Unit price/ per
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit –Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Light-commercial capable – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment.
- Multi-switch operation – The switch is not a standalone device. It must be used with a Enbrighten smart control for Z-Wave, Zigbee or Bluetooth home automation. The smart switch or dimmer and as many as four add-on switches can be linked for up to 6-way operation.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn ON/OFF and set programs for a wide range of fixtures.
- LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen – To retain the full benefit of LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights, the device supports all types of light sources.
- Toggle style – Conveniently replace existing switches by fitting toggle-style wallplates (not included). White finish easily matches switches found in many homes.
- Versatile compatibility – Partner the add-on switch with any Enbrighten smart switch, dimmer or fan control for Z-Wave, Zigbee or Bluetooth. The add-on switch functions the same as the primary switch.
Expand your control with the Enbrighten Add-on Toggle Switch with QuickFit™ and SimpleWire™. When paired with a Enbrighten smart switch or dimmer, including Z-Wave, Zigbee and Bluetooth controls, the hardwired device completes multi-switch systems. Wirelessly operate and schedule up to 6-way configurations of indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. Automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Ring, Wink, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Nexia and more.