Assure Lock SL (Z-Wave)YRD256-ZW2-0BP
Unit price/ per
Available in Polished Brass (605 Keyed Models Only), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), Satin Nickel (619), or Black Suede (BS).
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Introducing the slimmest electronic lock for your home; the Assure Lock SL. This sleek and modern touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100% key free unlocking while enhancing curb appeal. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your 4-8 digit pin code on the keypad. Lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad. The lock features Z-Wave Plus technology so that you can add it to your smart home or alarm system. Lock and unlock from anywhere, create and share pin codes, receive access notifications and more with most compatible Z-Wave systems. Lock the door with Amazon Alexa voice commands when used with Samsung SmartThings or Wink.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, , Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT, Alarm.com, Qolsys, Honeywell etc.). Requires compatible hub and app - no Yale app is used for this lock.
- The lock is 100% key free meaning it's tamper proof and there's no keys to lose or copy.
- Don’t worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries - the lock has a back-up charger so you can give the lock power with a 9V battery to enter your code
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.