IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Assure Lock Keypad (Standalone)YRD216-NR-0BP
Unit price/ per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available in Polished Brass (605 Keyed Models Only), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), Satin Nickel (619), or Black Suede (BSP)
Upgrade your deadbolt with the Assure Lock and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit keypad; you'll never have to carry around your keys again. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed Yale, the world's favorite lock since 1840. Get a Yale Smart Module to your Assure Lock to add it to your smart home.
- Lose your keys, for good: Unlock your door using your entry code on the keypad, and leave the bulky keychain behind. For use with your smartphone or smart home system, Yale Access Wi-Fi Kit is required (sold separately).
- Auto-Lock for peace of mind: You didn’t forget to lock the door, your lock did it for you. Rest easy knowing that your door is locked every time you leave the house and when you go to bed at night.
- Easy to install on any door: Not so handy? Not a problem. Yale Assure locks are super easy to install and are guaranteed to fit standard doors (doors 1-¾” to 2-¼” thick. Doors under 1-⅜” require thin door kit).
- Stop hiding keys: Sharing codes is the new hide-a-key. Give unique codes to friends, family, and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi with Yale Access: Use just the keypad for now, and upgrade to a smart lock whenever you’re ready. Our Yale Access Wi-Fi Kit (sold separately) lets you use your phone as your key.
- Comes with a couple keys, just in case: If you’re not ready to lose your keys for good, two physical keys are included in the box.
- Modern look for your modern life: Yale Assure locks feature clean lines, a slim profile, and come in a variety of beautiful finishes, including satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and black suede, to match any home’s design.
- Works great in any weather: Yale Assure Locks can withstand temperatures from -22°F to 140°F, and our easy-to-use keypad is glare-resistant and glove-friendly.
- Long battery life: Four (4) AA batteries last an average of 18 months, and a low battery indicator will tell you when it’s time to change them.
- Trusted every day for over 180 years: Yale locks come with a limited lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical and 24/7 customer support. A brand trusted for generations.