Assure Lever Keypad Key Free (Standalone)YRL236-NR-619
Unit price/ per
Available in Satin Nickel (619) or Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP).
Upgrade your existing knob or lever with the Assure Lever and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit keypad; you'll never have to carry around your keys again. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is Grade 2 Commercial certified and backed Yale, the world's favorite lock since 1840. Get a Yale Smart Module for your Assure Lock to add it to your smart home. It's super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors (1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick). Compatible with doors with no deadbolt (i.e. side entry, garage entry, basement, home office, etc.)
- Replaces your existing lever or knob on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt) that are 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Enter your code on the backlit keypad to unlock and press any button on the keypad to lock the door behind you
- Replaces your existing knob or lever with a smart keypad lever - No more fumbling with keys!
- 100% key free means it can't be picked or bumped and there's no keys to lose.
- Upgrade with a Yale Smart Module or Connected by August Kit to be able to add the lock to a smart home or alarm system.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 Commercial certified lever and latch.
- Keypad features numbers that are backlit so they won't wear off after time. Wake the keypad by pressing any button.