Access Point nanoHDUAP-nanoHD
Unit price/ per
Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point that can support over 200 clients with its 2+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate.
The Access Point nanoHD (UAP nanoHD) is a compact, dual-band access point that can reach a 2+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate with its 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) and 2.4 GHz (2x2 MIMO) bands. The UAP nanoHD can also support over 200 concurrently connected clients while maintaining an even, reliable wireless experience across your entire network. With its elegant, nano-sized design, this access point can be staged virtually anywhere indoors where you'd like to enhance your wireless speed and performance. Built for plug-and-play simplicity, the UAP nanoHD can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- Four-stream, 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi technology
- 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) band with a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz (2x2 MIMO) band with a 300 Mbps throughput rate
- 200+ concurrent client capacity
- Powered by 802.3af PoE (PoE injector included with single pack)
Ubiquiti products are not eligible for free shipping.