Assure Lock Touchscreen (Z-Wave)YRD226-ZW2-0BP
Unit price/ per
Available in Polished Brass (605 Keyed Models Only), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10BP), Satin Nickel (619), or Black Suede (BS).
Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This lock features Z-Wave and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, ADT, Wink and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, , Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT, Alarm.com, Qolsys, Honeywell etc.). Requires compatible hub and app - no Yale app is used for this lock.
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off